* Started working as a staff writer on an upcoming TV series produced by Meticulous Media.
* Hired to write multiple episodes for an upcoming season of the Emmy-nominated animated Netflix series, "Hilda."
* Performed in We're Gross With Gilli Nissim at the UCB Franklin Theater on January 17th.
* Featured in a national commercial for Let Go, a mobile classifieds app. You can watch the spot HERE.
* Featured in the original Audible audiobook, Bad Reception. Other performers include Paul F. Tompkins, Lauren Lapkus, Kyle Mooney, D'Arcy Carden, and more.
* Featured in the monthly UCB show Cool Shit / Weird Shit at UCB Franklin.
* Shot role in docu-reality comedy pilot directed by Jace Armstrong (Nathan For You / Comedy Bang Bang).
* Featured in new Nerdist video, Hotel Artemis for LARPers.
* Hired as a freelance writer for the Boomerang UK animated TV series Talking Tom and Friends.
* Performed in storytelling show at UCB Sunset on March 25th.
* Mary Holland ("Veep," "Silicon Valley") performed one of the comedy sketches I've written, "Nervous Health Teacher," at the 19th Annual Telluride Comedy Festival.
* Performed at the Moth StorySLAM at Los Globos for the first time.
* Independent pilot "On The Bright Side" is now on YouTube.
* Was named a finalist in the Sundance Institute | Youtube New Voices Lab.
* Featured as a guest host on the Definitely Dying Podcast.
* Commissioned to write content/jokes for an expansion pack of the hit kid's card game, Not Parent Approved.
* Filmed series of videos for 7-11's Bring Your Own Cup Day.
* Wrote sketches for the May 5th performance of "That NEW NEW Sketch Show" at UCB Sunset.
* YouTube short, The Lies That Movies Tell Us, now has over 65,000 views.
* Featured in new Funny Or Die video, Oreo Dunk Challenge.
* Produced "Good Stuff: A Night of Music, Storytelling, and Fundraising for The Trevor Project." Co-hosted with Casey Trela on February 13th in the UCB Inner Sanctum.
* Performed stand up set in Starpunch (UCB's "Best Of" Showcase).
* Wrote sketches featured in A Little Advice at UCB Sunset on Dec. 14th, 2016.
* Appeared on the new Fox TV series, "Son Of Zorn".
* Featured as a guest on The Meat Improv Podcast.
* Independent pilot "On The Bright Side" named Official Selection at ITVFest.
* Wrote sketch which was filmed for Season 2 of The UCB Show on NBC's Seeso / Starz on-demand. "Nervous Health Teacher" sketch is featured in Episode 5 starring Mary Holland ("Blunt Talk", "Veep")
* YouTube short, Gifted Police Sketch Artist, now has over 30,000 views.
* Hired as a staff writer on the new DreamWorks animated series "Harvey Girls Forever."
* Read children's book, How To Keep Your Helicopter, at events hosted by Horace Mann Elementary School and Open Magnet Charter School.
* National Honda commercial began airing.
* Appeared in The AristoCrits (comedians playing D&D) live on JASH.
* Wrote sketch featured in UCB's "Best Of" Showcase, Starpunch.
* Shot role in new CollegeHumor/go90 web series, Fatal Decision.
* Shot role in short film (Newfoundland).
* Featured in two commercials for PUR Water.
* Hosting the Let's Table This: Pilot Showcase at UCB Sunset on Monday, September 14th at 7:00 PM. Featuring new scripts by Nicole Byer, Phil Jackson, and Mano Agapion.
* Released new children's book, How To Keep Your Helicopter.
* Released new Hamilton 100 video (a collaboration with the YouTube channel, Zamboni Grenade).
* Featured in new UCB Comedy video, Dance Booth.
* Featured in a music video directed by Will Hines.
* Featured on Mary Sasson's Strong Opinions Podcast.
* Hosting new stand up show, Think Tank Stand Up, every Wednesday at 10:30 PM at The Lab on Vermont.
* Wrote for Cream Is Lazy (2/26 at UCB Theater Sunset).
* Recorded an episode of Matthew Brian Cohen's Lifescrapers Podcast.
* Writing for the UCB Yuletide Holiday Christmas Special running from December 18th - December 20th.
* Began releasing episodes of "On The Cusp," a podcast featuring in-depth interviews with breakout writers and performers in the alternative comedy scene.
* Featured in the film, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day now playing in theaters nationwide.
* Randompairing.com featured by the Huffington Post.
* "Hook + The Graduate" Random Pairing Comic featured on CollegeHumor's blog.
* "Mizz Miraculous" selected as a finalist in the 2014 NYTVF Independent Pilot Competition. Click here to see the trailer.
* Shot principal role in independent pilot, "All of the Above."
* Created Randompairing.tumblr.com (a web comic combining random TV shows, books, and movies).
* Wrote and performed in new show, "Normalton's Super Sweet 16!" at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
* Shot principal role in independent pilot, "Mizz Miraculous."
* Featured in trailer for the upcoming film, "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day."
* Released new episodes of The State of Us on The Outside Joke's YouTube Channel.
* Shot role in sketch created by comedy group, "Lilan and Wilder."
* Wrote and performed in new show, "Get It Together," at Comedy Central Stage with sketch group, Hamilton 100.
* National "Starburst Minis" commercial began airing.
* Featured in Funny Or Die branded sketch, "A Christmas Sweaters Carol."
* Featured on Tremendosaur's "Before You Were Funny" Podcast.
* Participated in the New York Television Festival, where pilot script, "The Good Samaritan's Club," was honored as a finalist in the Fox-NYTVF Comedy Script Contest.
* Shot supporting role in upcoming Disney film, "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day."
* Directed video featured on the website, Daily Picks and Flicks.
* "Birthday Song" sketch, written for UCB team New Money, featured in Out of Bounds Comedy Festival.
* Web series, The State of Us: Season Three began airing on The Outside Joke's YouTube Channel. Third season as series' head writer.
* National commercial for McDonald's began airing.
* Shot role in promo for Spanish TV network, Mun2.
* Commercial for Kaspersky anti-virus began airing.
* Invited onto UCB sketch team New Money.
* Author of one of ten plays featured in the Friends of Friends Festival alongside new work by Megan Ganz (Writer, Community) and Michael Mohan (Writer, Save the Date)
* Won third place in the 1/2 Hour Category of the 2011 Scriptapalooza Television Writing Competition for Office spec script, "The Bid."
* Filmed first sketches with independent sketch group, Hamilton 100.
* One of 25 finalists for the 2010 Disney ABC Writing Fellowship.
* Won the 2008 Sam Selden Prize for Playwriting at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.